HR Advisor - Part time
My Birmingham based client is currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team working on a permanent, part time basis.
They can look to offer between 20 and 30 hours per week and can be very flexible on working patterns.
As an experienced HR Advisor you will have a proven ability to manage ER casework and advise managers whilst adhering to HR best practise.
You will get involved in varied HR project work, so having first class project management skills will be essential.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Reviewing and updating HR policies
- Advising, coaching and supporting managers
- Acting as the first point of contact for any ER issues so a clear understanding of employment law is essential
- HR project work including job evaluations, pay and reward, employee surveys etc
- Helping to support with payroll information
- Recruitment and on-boarding
To be considered for this role you must be a real self-starter who has effective planning and prioritising skills and can demonstrate the use of initiative and creativity to help resolve any problems or conflict.
If you are looking for a new career challenge which offers you a great work life balance, please do get in touch with Kate, it would be great to get introduced!