HSEQ Technical Assistant
Our aim is not only to be the UK's best scaffolding company but also to set the benchmark of quality and safety for all specialist contractors in the industry.
Established in 1968, we are now the largest specialist independent scaffolding contractor in the UK. With a 100% focus on contract scaffolding.
We are seeking a person to support the HSEQ Department who is looking for a long-term career with the business who will be carrying out the following duties.
Assist the Senior SHEQ Manager and SHEQ Team in their wide and varied duties, including but not limited to the following:
• Maintaining and development of the company management systems, including procedures, guidance and company templates.
• Maintaining our varied accreditations.
• Preparation for our accreditation audits, the follow up and close out any actions required.
• Completion of client pre-qualification questionnaires in a timely manner.
• Maintaining the incident reporting system, including input of data, generating reports, identifying trends, overall development of the system.
• Maintaining the EL/PL/Motor insurance files and liaison with interested parties, including our insurance solicitors.
• Generating SHEQ communications, including toolbox talks, safety alerts, newsletters etc.
• Maintaining the standards database, undertaking the periodic review of the standards held and briefing out significant changes.
• Maintaining our cloud storage system, including company template, standards, technical SHEQ/HR
standards library etc.
• Help provide practical technical SHEQ / HR advice to Site Management.
• Maintaining the LOLER database and LOLER thorough examinations.
• Maintaining the web based Supply Chain system, including initial approval of the supply chain.
• Undertaking internal management system audits and depots inspections.
• General SHEQ office duties.