Asset Manager Mechanical and Electrical
Asset Manager (Mechanical and Electrical)
Salary: Upto £45,000K + car or car allowance and a 10% bonus
Hours: Mon, Fri - 9am -5pm
Driving License required
My client is looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join their team on a full time basis, the successful candidate will have a background in electrical and mechanical sectors and understand technical terminology. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business.
My client is one of the UK's largest technical facilities management companies. They employ in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector. They self-deliver virtually all of their hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service centres in the industry.
The main responsibilities include:
* Co-ordinate feedback on the PPM planning from the Asset Owners and amend the asset and PPM data in the CAFM system (Concept) as appropriate.
* Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure that subcontract PM works are set up in Concept consistent with the various subcontract agreements.
* Co-ordinate with the Regional Systems/ CAFM team to ensure that best practice and amendments to Asset and PPM activities are rolled out in a consistent fashion.
* Responsible for the production of accurate and timely reports regarding the performance of Asset Management and PPM activities.
* Ensure the delivery of SLA's relating to PPM performance through regular review and as appropriate ensure modifications and amendments are conducted
* Review and improvement of maintenance regime/ strategy in line with contract and regional sign-off process
* Development of the Forward Maintenance Register and capital expenditure budgeting This job requires good experience with setting up assets and PMs in CAFM systems and preferably previous use of these aspects of both Concept and Maximo.
* This role needs good skills in collating, sorting and analysing data using MS Excel. In addition to IT technical skills this role requires good understanding of operational process and contract obligations. Basic understanding of the engineering requirements that drive asset management is required to work effectively with the Asset Owners.
Our requirements include:
* Qualified in a Building Services discipline with a good working understanding of all M&E systems
* Experience at Expert User level in both Concept and Maximo.
* Strong customer interface skills and attitude.
* Strong and effective communication skills.
* Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
* Computer literate with excellent communication skills amongst peer group and Senior Management
* Familiar with standard MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
* Flexible and willing approach to work
* Ability to work on own initiative