Senior Graphic Designer
Our client has a new opening for a crucial role within their team for a In house Senior Graphic Designer. This role will initially be a three month contract, there is potential for it to go permanent.
Reporting directly to the Creative Head, the role will cover designing for products, packaging, digital marketing campaigns, brand literature, mock ups, POS graphics and exhibitions.
You will be responsible for:
- Timely responses to briefs and to develop concepts across print and digital.
- Follow and apply brand guidelines. Ensure these brands are used correctly across all the creative teams.
- Using existing knowledge of techniques and software to develop ideas for discussion and approval, while always being innovative.
- Be able to provide print ready design for a full range of marketing communications including advertisements, direct mail, email shots, point of sale material, brochures, proposals, packaging, signage, illustration for product and corporate presentations.
- Reporting to the Design manager and communicate the status of projects and priority in order to achieve deadlines.
- Identify areas in the business that could be improved by either a creative, quality or cost application.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external agencies.
Ideally you will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar senior design role. You will possess excellent time management and presentation skills. You will have excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite/Office. You should be able to understand/create print ready files.