KYC Specialist- RETAIL BANKING
KYC Specialist - RETAIL BANKING
KYC, AML, PEPS, Retail Banking, Enhanced Due Dilligence, EDD
£230 - £270 per day
A KYC Specialist is required by our Global Banking client based in Birmingham for an initial 3 months contract. The KYC Specialist is required to provide high quality support and decision making across a range of Global Standards and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) related activities, including: the management of SARs, the completion of Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Sanctions, management of High Risk/Special Category of Client (SCC) accounts, addressing potential/definite SCC matches via Security and Compliance Data Matching (SCDM) alerts etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· PEPS Screening experience is essential, candidates without this experience will NOT be considered.
· Candidates must have experience working in a Retail Banking environment · Enhanced due diligence experience is also essential
· Previous knowledge and experience of managing MI and presenting information to senior stakeholders.
· Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Browser Main Menu (BMM)
· Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
· Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
· Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers.
In the first instance please submit your CV.