My client is a leading Pension, Life and Health firm based in Telford. Due to growth they are now recruiting for a Complaint Analyst to work alongside the existing team.
- Investigate sales complaints adhering to the company's complaints handling procedures, ensuring a full, fair and robust investigation is conducted and evidenced on file and through use of the complaint database system 'Respond'
- Ensure a positive relationship with the customer and where possible communicate with the customer over the telephone to data gather and deliver the complaint decision
- Ensure the customer is kept informed of the progress of their case, in a clear, timely and accurate manner. Liaise effectively with all appropriate reference points as required by the demands of each individual case
- Taking into account the evidence gathered regulatory rules, current/best practices, company and FOS guidance, to make informed decisions to reach a fair conclusion of the individual case. Recommend and authorise redress, within agreed authorisation limits and seek appropriate review and sign off where necessary
- Ensure a positive relationship and effective liaison with all Ombudsman and professional bodies is maintained by prompt communication and information sharing, fostering a culture of respect and fairness
- Assist in identifying trends in complaints received and product issues ensuring any emerging risks or concerns are appropriately escalated, fully investigated, reported and any customer impact evaluated and resolved
- Conduct agent business reviews as required, ensuring assessments are made in order to demonstrate any risk has been fully investigated, any customer impact evaluated and with poor customer outcomes addressed fairly and promptly
- Assist in the efficient integration of the complaint handling functions of acquired businesses
- Maintain appropriate record keeping in accordance with Regulatory and business requirements
- Plan, control, monitor and record work to professional standards
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates good telephone and communication skills
- Proven analytical and investigative skills
- Good inter-personal, organisational and time management skills
- Solid skills in report writing and use of all Microsoft office products
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude at work
For more information please contact Steve Coldicott at
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.