Totally Recruitment Ltd are actively seeking Drivers Mates to work for our client who are based in the Wednesbury area. The company are the new face of technology service and support and work together with retail giants Currys and PC World, they are eagerly looking for fresh talent to join their team!
We are looking for personable and friendly individuals who can demonstrate a high level of customer service and represent the company in a professional manner. You will be assisting a 7.5 Tonne Driver / Installer of White Goods and will be responsible for attending client appointments and delivering a world class service to your customers. This is a physically demanding position as heavy lifting of domestic items is required on an hourly basis, you will be working as a two-person team and therefore you should display a high level of teamwork.
- Assisting a 7.5 Tonne Driver
- Liaising with clients face-to-face and via telephone
- Multi-drop deliveries to customers across the West Midlands (On average 25 – 30 drops per day)
- Operating a tail lift
- Heavy lifting
- Assisting with the installation of White Goods
- Filling out relevant paperwork
- Physically able to heavy lift and handball
- Own transport is essential unless you are living locally to Wednesbury
- Possess excellent customer service skills and can represent the company in both a positive and professional manner
- Be a team player who is reliable and can manage time efficiently
Pay and hours:
·£7.05 - £7.50ph dependant on age
·07:00am start time
·Varied working days
·28 days’ holiday per annum
·The company operate a 7-day service so to be considered for this role you will need to be willing to work weekends
Previous experience working with White Goods would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Candidates will be invited to attend an induction day on site at the company which will take place on Monday 24th July 2017 at 07.30am. (Please do not apply if you are unable to attend on this date).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a temporary to permanent position within a company who genuinely value and look after their staff. If you feel that you meet the above criteria and have the drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!