A fantastic opportunity for a Business Developer to join a rapidly growing food delivery company, looking for a confident and out-going sales person to work across the midlands.
This company have been hugely successful to date and now have ambitious growth plans for 2017 with a vibrant and fun culture to match.
They are looking for a Business Developer to work independently across the midlands, further driving the sales and growth plans and open new markets.
As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Organising and pitching sale to potential new clients.
- Developing excellent relationships with new and ongoing clients.
- Securing new business territories within the midlands.
- Strategize new ways of increasing revenue with existing clients.
- Organise and execute marketing activities and events.
The ideal Candidate would:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent)
- Ideally have previous experience in a Sales or Marketing role.
- A strong commercial awareness with excellent negotiation and selling skills
- A natural leader able to organise and prioritize own work load.
- A genuine people person, confident and outgoing personality.
This is an exciting role for an ambitious a commercially minded person eager to develop their sales career with a high growth and well know company.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.