Our prestigious automotive client are currently looking to recruit a number of Vehicle technicians on a permanent basis.
As a technician, you'll be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of brand products. You'll also undertake vehicle road testing, and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. And of course, you'll also play your part in ensuring that our customers receive great service, from start to finish.
Skills and Attributes you need to bring to the role:
- Completion of a an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications
- Your commitment to achieve a Jaguar Land Rover recognised L2 qualification within an agreed timeframe
- A full UK Driving licence
- Great communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues
- A high focus on continued development by adapting and learning new tools/techniques as needed, with a willingness to embrace change
A mind set that prioritises health and safety matters
You'll receive a competitive salary and package, with continued training and development. With your skills and experience and our dedicated training and development programme.
To Apply for this role please send your CV or call