Hours: 37.5 Hours (5 days Monday - Saturday)
Benefits: 22 Days Holiday per annum, Bonus, Pension scheme & Staff purchase
Adding value to people's lives… every day
BrightHouse is the UK's leading rent-to-own retailer, providing quality branded home electronics, domestic appliances and furniture via affordable weekly payments.
We are seeking an ambitious, driven individual to provide excellent customer service, to new and existing BrightHouse customers. You will be mainly undertaking administrative tasks, acting as a first point of contact for written correspondence and complaints.
What will you be doing?
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and building strong customer relationships
- To investigate and resolve complaints in line with agreed company and customer service standards and
- Conform to legal, regulatory and business standards.
- Accurately logging customer enquiries and assigning them to the relevant business user
- Take responsibility for end to end process of tasks undertaken, ensuring own knowledge is regularly updated and ensure you deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Ensuring that all verbal and written communications are handled accurately and efficiently
- Proactively identifying key complaint trends to ensure BrightHouse offers excellence in customer service
- Enhancing the overall customer relationship with BrightHouse
What you need to apply:
- Experience in a Customer focussed role
- Friendly and outgoing manner that can build lasting relationships with customers
- Reliability and resourcefulness, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Strong listening skills
- Calmness under pressure
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
We look forward to receiving your application!