Secretary / Receptionist
I am currently looking for a Permanent Secretary/Receptionist for my client based in Minworth. They are a progressive, family run firm who manufacture food products for distribution in the UK and overseas.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000 dependant on experience
- General Secretarial duties
- Receiving calls and visitors.
- Receiving and/or calling for customer's orders.
- Raising invoices/delivery notes.
- Liaising with Stores and Accounts department.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Must be polite and pleasant
- A strong communicator and team player
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Permanent Vacancy
- Good pension fund
- Working with a well-established company which has been trading for over 30 years