I am actively recruiting for a PA to support 2 Directors within a large, international business. You will be proactively in delivering a seamless secretarial support to both Directors, based out of their impressive offices on the outskirts of Birmingham.
My client is a market leading Engineering firm with their HQ based in Birmingham.
You will be supporting 2 Senior Directors across the business, responsible for driving the business strategy and change. Both Directors are very project orientated, with global remits, so the booking of travel on a fully international basis will be required, including the management of all visa applications. You will produce detailed travel itenararies, proof read contracts and fully manage the inbox for both Directors. You will be managing highly confidential information so a high level of discretion is required for the role
The ideal candidate for the PA will:
- Be friendly and approachable
- Be highly organised and efficient, with the ability to effectively prioritise the workload of 2 busy Directors
- Be a forward thinker and effective with their planning
- Have previous worked as a PA to director level
- Have previous experience of booking and planning international travel
- Be confident in their Microsoft Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, excel, word.
- Have previous experience with Conquer expenses system and Agentia travel booking system
£27,000-£28000 dependent upon experience
Free onsite parking
25 days holiday + bank