Contact Centre Sales Team Manager (Coventry City Centre)
Sitel is an award-winning call centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis.
Our operations span over 135 centres in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Our Coventry branch opened its doors in October 2014 and has been rapidly expanding ever since, turning into one of the city’s most prominent new employers in the local market. The site employs 300 staff providing front office solutions to a variety of leading brands, and has become widely known as Sitel’s global outbound hub.
We are currently expanding our site in Coventry and are looking for Team Managers to join our fast growing vibrant team on the Domestic and General Product Replacement campaign.
Domestic & General look after over 600 different types of electrical items for 16 million customers in 15 countries around the world. Putting brilliant service at the heart of what they do is why major brands throughout Europe now rely on Domestic & General to look after their valuable customers.
- Lead and coach a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Follow a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Advisors.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Advisors against agreed KPI’s.
- Ensure Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication with all team members.
- Ensure action from employee satisfaction surveys are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Coach, develop and motivate Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction survey scores.
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment is essential.
- Excellent telephone, computer/keyboard, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Performance Management skills.
- Client/customer management skills.
Hours - 37.5 hours/week. (Operational hours: 8am-9pm, Mon-Fri)
#WhySitel - Benefits of working for our company
- 20 days’ holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Attendance reward bonus scheme
- Free NVQs onsite
- Onsite paid training
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- A fun working environment
- Potential for lift share
- Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Corporate discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fruity Monday! Free fruit every week