PA to Directors
A fantastic opportunity for a PA to Directors to join this creative Professional Services Business in Birmingham! You will be supporting a Director with responsibility for all business operations as well as a number of Key Project Directors, this opportunity is based just outside of Birmingham City Centre and is a fantastic role for a quick thinking, proactive PA.
My client is a market leading Professional Services business. They offer a creative, fun working environment and are experiencing a good level of growth. They are a project orientated, fast-paced business and they really look after their staff. You will enjoy 2 social events in the year, including a trip abroad.
As the PA to Directors you will be supporting a team of external facing Directors, as well as the Director in charge of managing all internal operations. You will take the lead with diary and email management, taking minutes in meetings and updating all projects. You will enjoy a high level of exposure to clients and all internal staff members. You will take charge of running the Birmingham office, including the resolution of any facilities issues.
No 2 days are the same within the business! Your role is subject to change and development throughout your time in the business.
The ideal candidate for the PA to Directors role MUST:
- Have worked in an Admin and Secretarial support role previously
- Be confident with all MS Office packages, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Confidently communicate at all levels
- Build rapport and maintain relationships well
- Ideally be educated to degree level
- Be flexible in approach with the willingness to take on additional jobs/ duties outside of the job spec
- Be a real team player
£25,000 - £30000 + brilliant benefits package + 23 days holiday + bank