£18,000 - £25,000 + benefits
Full and Part Time considered
Due to our continued growth as a business, we are now looking to recruit an experienced marketing person to join our enthusiastic recruitment consultancy in Shrewsbury.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within all areas of marketing particulary high level B2B campaigns and be able to work within a small team. You must experience in the operation of creating and producing marketing materials, using a customer database, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with a variety projects.
Marketing Assistant - The Role
Reporting to the Director you will be passionate and enthusiastic about continuing to grow the business plus have lots of great ideas.
- Manage PPC and Google Analytics
- Liaise with the Senior Recruitment Consultants to carry out targeted mailshots
- Completing marketing campaigns
- Keep up to date with all the latest trends within recruitment marketing.
- Manage a budget with spend/forecast and ROI.
- Produce a monthly marketing reports.
- Generation of marketing materials from concept through to distribution
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Internal and external email communication via MailChimp and MS Outlook
- Dealing with member enquiries
- Copy Writing, Blog Writing and News Stories
- Proofreading promotional literature
- Social media communication and scheduling across all platforms
- Setting up and analysing questionnaires via SurveyMonkey
- Adhoc design work
- Database Administration
- Input and update records
- Run and create reports
- Cleaning data
- Handle unsubscribes & new subscriptions
- Web Content
- Marketing degree or similar qualification
- Experience in delivering targeted marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of social media platform
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Team player
- Previous marketing successes within current employment
To find out more about this exciting opportunity click on the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here