We are currently looking to recruit a Warranty Administrator for our Land Rover dealership in Droitwich.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective claiming and processing of warranty work. The role responsibilities will include:
- Identifying potential warranty work.
- Liaising with the manufacturer to authorise works.
- Processing warranty claims within manufacturer guide lines and time frames.
- Scheduling warranty work with the workshop.
- Ensuring that under and over payments are appealed.
- Monitoring profitability and revenue of the department.
What we're looking for:
- Although previous exposure to a Warranty Administrator role is ideal it is not essential as training will be given.
- A well-presented individual with the desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The successful candidate will have solid experience of Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
If you are looking for a really exciting challenge then this is the ideal post for which you should apply.
The working hours for this role are: 8:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.