About the Company: Our client is a well-established Engineering company based in Derby, who are looking for a Quality Inspector to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Approves incoming parts and products by confirming specifications and quantities; conducting visual and measurement tests; Rejecting and returning unacceptable parts and products.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production Supervisor or Quality Manager.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; Returning products for re-work; Confirming re-work.
- Stamp off operation on route cards in accordance to mandatory work instructions.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and route cards for first off inspection;
- Inputting data into M1 MRP System.
- Maintains measurement equipment by Quality calibration procedures and to manufacturers operating specifications; reporting defective equipment to Quality Manager.
- Update Job Knowledge by training in-house or off site with a training provider.
- Accomplishes quality and organisation mission by completing related results as standards require.
- Maintains safe operations throughout the site by adhering to safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Facilitate 5s across the work place.
You will be able to analyse Information, ability to read and understand engineering and technical drawings, realise process improvement, verbal communication, functional and technical skills, controls and instrumentation, managing processes, aware of manufacturing methods and procedures, coordination, inventory control, attention to detail, awareness and control of quality stamp, aerospace quality awareness.
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position. Salary will be up to £20,000 - £23,000 P/A depending on experience.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to or telephone for further information.