Quality Assurance Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality improvement officer to play a key role in the upcoming transformation and growth of our business. Working with the Directors and Operations teams you will provide key support to the operational activity of the business. Working with our closely-knit Quality Assurance team you will drive the quality agenda across the business, reviewing and improving our quality management systems and ensuring that the handling of complaints and investigations meets standards. You will also oversee compliance and ensure that our health and safety records are in place and adhered to.
- Provide advice and support to the Directors, Managers and operational teams on Quality Assurance Systems and procedures.
- The administration and management of key Quality Assurance processes
- Provide a proactive approach to quality assurance activities within the Quality Assurance systems to ensure continuous improvement.
- Embed audit and evaluation into services
- Report regularly to senior managers at Quality Assurance meetings
- Represent the Organisation at local authority/CQC hearings
- Ensure audit procedures are in place and adhered to
- Undertake casework audits and provide feedback
- Work closely with the operational teams to ensure data is collated effectively to improve quality and performance.
- To assist the Quality Assurance Manager in the design, development and review of the Safety Health and Environment Management System for the Organisation.
Who You Are
You will have extensive knowledge of quality systems and health and safety within domiciliary or health care sector. You will have excellent communication skills, a flexible approach and be proactive and experienced in liaising with a wide range of departments and external stakeholders providing quality assurance advice and data. As a strong team player you will also have the ability to work on your own initiative and have the confidence to make difficult decisions. Customer focussed and enthusiastic you will be well suited to a varied and fast paced, ever changing business.
Founded in 1989, Helping Hands Homecare is an award-winning provider of live-in and hourly visiting care. We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 10 years and are currently one of the fastest growing live in care companies within the UK. We are committed to providing the best level of care to our customers and equally to employing the best people, our business is all about people and providing an engaging and productive work environment is of supreme importance to us.