QSW-Child Protection- West Mid- Receive Training As A Locum
QSW-LTCP- Receive Training As A Locum
I am currently recruiting for a qualified social worker position in the West Midland to work in a local authority that can offer you training as a locum.
This local authority can offer it's contractors the same training as it's permanent staff so you can develop your skills further in this position. Not only are you able to receive training but as you are treated the same as the permanent staff there is a better team atmosphere in this local authority.
This is a contract position with the possibility to be extended so you are able to take advantage of this training for as long as you want adding more skills to your CV making it easier for you to find positions in the future where you can progress.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be HCPC Registered
- Have a degree in social work
- Have experience working in a child protection team
- Have experience in court work cases
- Have access to a car and valid driving license
What we can offer you:
- We specialise in social work and can help you find the most suitable role for you because of our great market knowledge.
- We have built a good relationship with our clients and we receive roles that are not yet advertised online so we can place you in a job before it is open to others.
- We can help give you more information on the IR35 and what it means for you.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or any other Social Work roles then please contact me Natalie Cottingham on or email me on
Not interested but know someone that is? We can offer you £200 in high street vouchers for anyone that you recommend and place through us. Just send me their name and contact details (phone number and email).
Qualified Social Worker, Qualified Social Work, QSW, Child protection, court work, complex cases, complex court cases, Long term child protection, LTCP, Looked after children, LAC, Contract, Locum, permanent, West Midlands, West of England.