Quality Manager - Derby - Precision Engineering - Up to £35,000
A Quality Manager is required to join a manufacturer based in Derby. My client are growing and offer plenty of progression within. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer or Senior Inspector with management experience to get on board a well-known precision engineering manufacturer.
You will be based in their custom built site and work along around 70 focused employees. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested then please apply today!
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager:
Ability to use a variety of measures and management systems, such as total quality management (TQM). Overall realisation of Quality procedures and looking for more efficient ways of conducting quality processes within the engineering environment.
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Involved with continuous improvement.
- Facilitate 5s across the business.
Quality Manager Skills:
- Previous experience in a Quality Manager / Senior Quality type role.
- Able to use a variety of measuring tools.
- Depending on experience (Up to £35,000).
- Benefits package to be discussed at interview.