The Procurement division at SF Group are looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis for a business based in Oldbury.
Hours: 30 hours per week, usual hours: 9.00am - 3.00pm Monday to Friday, however there will be a requirement to work additional hours, as required by the business.
To support the purchasing team with an exceptional administration service to enable the department to source new products and review existing items to ensure products remain competitive.
Scope of role:
To identify areas for improvement in order to streamline workflow within the purchasing department.
- Confirming stock prices and quantities onto the company's CRM
- Matching invoices
- Organising collections
- Following up recent and historical order confirmations
- Backorder chasing
- Distribution of post
- Data input
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Create and manage emails and reports
- Manage supplier information
- To adhere to quality processes and procedures
- To monitor own progress towards business and individual objectives
- Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 each employee has a responsibility to Health and Safety
- Must also adhere to their responsibilities as laid out in the H&S policy
- To understand and adhere to ISO requirements as set by the company
- Any other related duties as required by the business objectives
- Market knowledge desirable
- Ability to plan and manage time and workload effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Organised and logical approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and orally
- Enthusiastic, reliable and flexible team player with high expectations of self and others
- Competent in the use of technology with good Word and Excel skills
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and constantly seek to improve
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels