Registered General Nurses RGN/RN1
Newcross Healthcare has several jobs in the Telford and/or Shifnal areas for Registered Nurses (RGN) with at least 6 months' post qualification experience.The Position:
If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
You will need to have experience working in a nursing role previously, i.e. in either acute, hospital and ward environments or care, nursing and residential homes.
If you share our values of protecting dignity, promoting well-being and working in a person-centred manner at all times, we can offer you flexible hours that fit around family and other work commitments.Benefits of being a Newcross Nurse:
- Free criminal record check (DBS) upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Salary of up to £30.57/hr including holiday pay
- Revalidation support through a local line manager and clinical excellence team
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Join us using our exclusive Platinum invitation and you will be welcomed to the Newcross team with a £500 cash reward, free DBS check and free uniform! (subject to T&Cs).To apply for this Nursing job you will need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Treating our staff well is at the centre of what we do. At Newcross we hire permanent staff, and with over 200 training courses on offer, we help them develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.The Company:
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is an independent, family-run organisation dedicated to providing quality temporary staffing to hospitals, care homes and nursing homes in the UK. Because of our reputation as a great employer, we attract highly skilled healthcare professionals with care expertise ranging from paediatric nurses to carers for adults with learning disabilities. In our 21 years’ experience, we have created a recruitment system that ensures that we only hire the best people.The Local Branch:
Our Shrewsbury branch opened in June 2014 and is located in Shrewsbury Business Park near the River Severn, so we're ideally placed to provide the Newcross standard of care to clients throughout Shropshire.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.