An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a PMO Manager to join client data services and take responsibility for transformation change relating to the on-boarding of clients covering KYC and regulatory tax classification.
About the PMO Manager role:
The PMO will be supporting the operational taxes programme which is a consolidation of a number of regulations with a Tax impact on client data services.
- Work to establish a central PMO function for Tax in client data services
- Gather monthly reporting updates from project managers and consolidate into a portfolio report
- Evaluate monthly reporting updates and where applicable, challenge the status of RAID logs and the mitigation plans to ensure a path to green status
- Identify risk themes and root causes and provide support in making recommendations to programme managers
- Govern the PMO share point
- Provide oversight to the budgeting and planning of the portfolio as required
The PMO Manager will possess excellent experience in a PMO role, ideally in a control function within financial services, and have a strong track record of running PMO functions within banking. You will possess excellent experience of PMO leadership and co-ordination across multiple portfolios. You will ideally hold a project management qualification (Prince/PMI) and ideally possess product experience of investment banking related products including traded products, commodities corporate finance or transaction banking.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now, or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at