A Family Solicitor is required to join a large well regarded law firm in Nuneaton. This role offers a very competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to work for a well regarded growing law firm that pride themselves on delivering a high quality service to its clients. The firm is continuing to grow and is now looking to set up it's Family Department.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 3 years PQE dealing with Family Law matters
- Have experience dealing with Divorce and Ancillary Relief matters
- Exceptional business development skills
- Experience dealing with Privately Funded work
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Be able to work towards and archive various targets
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academic record
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing firm that is now looking to develop their family department. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a firm offering an fantastic work life balance within modern plush offices. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.