The Best Connection Group Limited, are looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to assist in the ongoing growth of our Birmingham office. The two key functions of a Recruitment Consultant are firstly, selling the company services to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face and secondly, delivering our high quality service and maintaining relationships.
- Recruitment Consultants who join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £19,000 to £21,000 dependent on experience.
- An excellent commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of up to £22,000 - £25,000.
- Subject to qualifying criteria, eligible to join company car scheme.
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Industry leading recruitment training - 12-15 days residential training in your first year.
- Leading recruitment industry accreditation and benefits package.
- Initially you will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after 2 years employment and inclusive of statutory holidays.
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
You will need to be self-motivated and an excellent team player with a hunger for success. A key aspect will be your drive to succeed within a very competitive market place. For this role we are looking for Recruitment Consultants with some recruitment experience ideally from within the industrial or driving sector.
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £319 million we are one of the largest providers of Industrial and driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work:
A Recruitment Consultants' working week will consist of 42.5 hours with 1 hour’s lunch break each day.
To apply please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted.