A leading contract electronics manufacturer is seeking an SMT Reworker to join their production team.
Your role will be to operate various types of solder/rework equipment to re-work PCB's in all areas of the assembly to the required standards.
SMT Re-Worker Requirements:
- IPC-610 trained or can demonstrate a working knowledge of industry standards of quality
- To be accurate and have the ability to inspect to industry standards
- To have good colour recognition
- The ability to work whilst using magnification equipment
- Have a keen eye for detail as this job involves working with very small parts
- Computer literate- use of Microsoft Windows environment
- To demonstrate a clear and logical approach to problem solving
- To be numerate and to be able to read engineering drawings
- Effective communication skills and the ability to deal with employee peers and in house customers as appropriate
SMT Re-Worker Responsibilities:
- To rework/modify surface mount and plate through hole assemblies as per requirements. The requirement will be in the form of written instructions or images from the Automatic Optical Inspection equipment
- To complete modifications, wire links, track/pad repairs and BGA replacement to IPC standards
- To inspect completed assemblies as detailed in the relevant process and procedural specifications to IPC/customer specifications
- To work in a clean and efficient manner, with a right first time attitude
- To follow company procedures at all times to ensure product and process integrity is maintained at all times
- To assist engineering and the Quality departments with technical queries and investigations as they arise
- To support the creation of documentation as required
- To assist with continuous improvement activities as required
If you are interested in this SMT Re-Worker opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.