Press Tool Maker
Totally Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for a permanent Press Tool Maker to work for our client based within the Coventry area. They offer good working conditions along with a competitive salary.
The company is well established with a large customer base, including significant export markets.
You will be required to work from drawings created by the company and to assemble press-tools ranging from single-stage op’s to multi-stage progression.
The successful applicant must possess the following…
• Previous experience working as a Press Tool Maker.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Possess Grinding and Milling skills, previous experience essential.
• The ability to read and follow complex drawings/designs.
• A keen eye for detail.
• The ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
• Be able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Have an organised and proactive approach to work.
Hours of work, Monday to Thursday - 07.30am until 04.00pm and Friday - 07.30am until 12.00pm, 38 hours paid per week. There is overtime available and flexible to be worked throughout the week or on a Saturday.
Own transport would be ideal to get to and from work, living within the local area would be a benefit.
Full work PPE is supplied.
To apply for the above position please email your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment.
Interviews are available immediately for suitable candidates.