Financial Planning Technician (Paraplanner)
The Company and Culture
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisory firm, established in 1990 and has recently become a public quoted company. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit Paraplanners to ensure the firm are able to continue providing first class support to their IFA team. They pride themselves on being a people based business and promote opportunities for career development within the company wherever possible.
Roles and responsibilities
Your duties will increase in responsibility/complex in line with the status of your role; however, all will be aimed at providing support to the IFA’s by undertaking high quality research to build comprehensive financial planning reports.
- Financial Planning Technician responsibility - preparing and delivering bespoke investment reports through analysing existing investment portfolios and making suitable comparisons
- Senior Financial Planning Technician responsibility - participating in the advice committee to offer constructive input on technical discussions and providing direct discussions with IFA’s on complex financial planning cases
Requirements to be considered
You should be qualified to a minimum of Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice and have experienced of providing paraplanning support within Financial Planning. Your level of qualifications and experience will determine which role you will be most suitable for.
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 pa for Financial Planning Technician
- Salary of £40,000 - £55,000 pa for Senior Financial Planning Technician
- Fantastic employee benefits package including: pension, DIS, flexible cash benefits, annual bonus, holiday and training/qualification funding.
- Excellent team environment with regular team building events such as Summer BBQs and Christmas party, free to attend!
- These roles have become available due to the successful growth of IFA’s within the business.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert