Transport Planner Days
We are thrilled to be recruiting on behalf of our client on a new site based at Middleton. With over 30 years experience within the industry. Our client prides itself on its reputation.
Job Purpose: To take responsibility for the timely traffic planning of routes and scheduling delivery times to ensure that the customer receives a first class service in a cost effective way.
- ·Working with customers/suppliers/drivers and other traffic desks, planning routes and scheduling delivery times to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Prioritising workload, route planning driver brief and de-brief,Liaise with other depots within the Company
- Strong organizational skills for planning schedules, journeys and loads.Proactively work to reduce late deliveries and missed time slots,Ability to work flexibly and to make decisions quickly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- ·Have the skills to use excel spread sheet
- good understanding of transport regulations currently in force
- Booking driver agency staff depending on workload
4/4 6AM - 6PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 /year