SEN Teaching Assistant
Catholic Partnership Supply Service is seeking to recruit SEN Teaching Assistant within a lovely 2 form catholic school in south Birmingham. This position is due to start in September and you will be working across the year groups with specific pupils.
This school is currently in requires improvement but they have a successful and supportive team.
As the new SEN TA, you will be well versed in dealing with varying needs. You will need to work from Nursery to Year 6.
This is a great role which will give you fantastic experience and stability as the position is available for the entire academic year.
Successful Speech and Language Therapist will:
- Degree qualified - Speech and language related
- Experience of working within a primary school environment
- Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 experience
- Identifying children's developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders;
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a variety of causes
- Must be able to deal with challenging behaviour and pupils who do not like change
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
- Assessing communication environments
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around the West Midlands
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.