Financial Accountant - Lichfield - £32,000 - 37,000 pa
About the Company
Since 1999 they have been working hard to gain success and are now one of the UK's leading producers and distributors of pre-packed ready to eat salads and vegetables.
Main Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Ensure Fixed Asset Register is maintained & reconciled, monitoring spend - actual v authorised and audit of assets to enable register to move from excel to AX. Liaise with engineering department to ensure completion of records.
- Balance sheet reconciliations - prepayments / accruals, payroll controls and tax.
- Co-ordination of External Audit to ensure all deliverables get to audit with agreed timescales.
- Preparation of annual tax paid and completion of all tax queries as they arise.
- Preparation of VAT / EC reports / Intrastats.
- Preparation of journals including payroll, accruals, prepayments etc.
We are looking for in the Financial Accountant:
- ACCA or Fully Qualified
- Has good Excel skills including working knowledge of v lookups and pivot tables
- At using their Initiative
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the group and you have the skills required then please apply today by submitting your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75108331