Regional OPerational Improvement Manager
We are recruiting for a Regional Operational Improvement Manager to work for a world wide market leading specialist coatings company, UK (Midlands based) but with travel throughout Europe to other sites including Germany and Hungary.(candidates in those locations will be considered).
The role of Regional Operational Improvement Manager provides leadership and direction to multiple facilities within the client across Europe To ensure they are all optimised.Working with each facility on financial and operational improvements in order at achieve budgetary goals and targets and reports directly into the Managing Director for Europe.
Salary £80,000 + performance bonus + car + full benefits package
* Working closely across multiple plants
* Providing full systems instruction, technical as well as customer service support
* Training and problem solving assistance to plant and staff
* Trusted advisor to MD - offering right hand support - an engineer with zing and passion
* Project management and IT system support
* Up to 60% of time on international travel
Knowledge & skills set required:
* Degree or equivalent in manufacturing, industrial engineering or BPI essential
* Related experience in either engineering/BPI/Continuous Improvement process at a similar senior level
* Experience of training in MMS/BPI in EU facilities
* Excellent verbal and written English
* Ability to read , analyse and interpret general business periodicals, journals, tech procedures and government regulations
* Skilled in report writing
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical interference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
* Skilled problem solver
The company are part of a world wide group, offering advanced career progression across the globe.
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.