My client, an international company, bring global brands to life anywhere in the world, working with some of the world’s largest brands to ensure their brand is delivered consistently by providing consultancy, fit out, signs, graphics, interiors and project management. They are looking for a Receptionist to cover a maternity contract, with a potential permanent position.
As the Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and key stakeholders
- Ensuring the show room is immaculate at all times
- Organising catering for visitors and clients
- Meeting and greeting corporate clients
- Acting as a first point of contact for incoming calls
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post, ensuring delivery is to the correct person
- Manage the facility diary ensuring all who have access adhere to processes
- Ensure that all meeting rooms are set up and cleared away
- Administration duties during quiet periods
The successful candidate for the role of the Receptionist will have:
- Excellent customer service experience
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Polite, professional manner at all times
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
As the Receptionist you will have previous experience working within a professional working environment delivering excellent Customer Service with Reception skills with the ability to complete administrative duties as and when required.
In return the Receptionist will receive a basic salary of around £18,000 - £20,000.
If you think you have what it takes to apply for this role, please click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.