Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Facilities Manager for an organisation with a wide variety of investment and operational property. The role is a great mix of Soft FM including energy, caretaking and cleaning and Hard FM with responsibility for planned and reactive maintenance and some very interesting improvement/construction projects.
As the ideal candidate for the role you will:
- A Qualification in Facilities Management , Surveying or Construction
- Have experience of running services such as caretaking ,security , cleaning car parks
- Have experience of running planned and reactive maintenance projects
- Be able to lead refurbishment and construction projects in conjunction with appointed consultants and stakeholders including creating specifications and appointing contractors
- Be confident in delivery the energy performance targets
- Have experience of ensuring compliance with building related Health and Safety
- Effectively liaise with tenants / occupiers
- Effectively manage budgets
This is fantastic opportunity to support a team at a time when some brilliant projects are being delivered alongside the operational FM challenges.