Quality Assurance Manager
- Direct the team to deliver the quality management system including the internal audit plan in order to ensure compliance with customer, manufacturing unit, legislative, divisional and strategic requirements
- Provide information and demonstrate operational practice in support of external audits to enable compliance with customer requirements
- Continue to develop the capability of the QA team through the Technical Strategy
- Monitor departmental KPI's adjusting team activity to ensure targets are achieved
- Plan and maintain resource utilisation in order to advise the required QA tasks
- Lead and deliver a project(s) to create business effectiveness and cost efficiency
- Building production capability and understanding to achieve relevant technical requirements
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees and that as a minimum the department meets the standards set out in the SHE Policy
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Food degree or equivalent qualification and or relevant experience
- Internal audit experience
- Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate level 3
- Level 3 Health and Safety
- HACCP principles and practice
- Allergen, Nutritional, shelf life determination, hygiene and disinfection, legal labelling and basic micro awareness
- Principles of risk assessment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive's FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on 01784 487617.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75113530