Our client is looking to recruit supervisors to work onsite at their customer’s premises. The role will involve overseeing a group of labourers building roll cages for supermarkets using new and used spares and striping out old style cages to separate usable parts and scrap the rest.
The main duties will include;
- Daily supervision of team
- Attendance management
- Performance management
- Ensuring all process are being followed
- To strip down existing fleet of supermarket slim line cages
- To separate useable spares and scrap non useable spares by use of the skips
- To assemble new style cages using new parts and useable spares form existing fleet.
- Use of electrical and battery operated hand tools
- Use of manual hand tools
- Attached asset labels to completed cages.
- To work to a set KPI standard
To build to the required build standard as per training
Hours of will be Monday – Friday 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00.
No experience required as full training will be given.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.