Interim Portfolio Manager
We currently have a unique opportunity to join our Programme Management Office (PMO) as a Portfolio Manager on an interim basis for 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
Our PMO supports and guides the UK business to professionally deliver change by ensuring adherence to best practice programme and project processes and methodologies including planning, risk, issue, change, cost and benefit management.
This is a pivotal and high profile role that will provide focused support to critical programmes relating to change and transformation. You will also develop and maintain effective working relationships with all parts of the business, encouraging support and engagement with the change management approach through influencing stakeholders at all levels within the UK and Global teams.
- To maintain the governance model for TNT UK
- Develop strategies for the effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the portfolios
- Own the tools and templates for change management, ensuring they are fit for purpose and continue to be best practice
- To play an instrumental role in ensuring visibility and transparency of all the changes and support the identification of costs and benefits and the resulting outcomes on the UK Business performance.
- Design and produce Management Dashboards
- To keep the Director of Transformation informed of the status and performance of Programmes, whilst notifying if key decisions and risks need to be escalated to senior management
- To ensure the UK Senior Management Team have accurate and timely information to enable them to effectively steer the change and keep us on track to deliver our targets.
- To develop strong relationships with Business Partners (HR, Finance) and the Change Community to improve the effectiveness of PMO processes
Through a well developed understanding of the wider strategic objectives of the organisation, you must be able to provide strategic overview, challenge and identify alignment opportunities and deviations. Therefore, strong leadership, influencing and management skills along with substantial experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies will be key to success.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual who is looking to develop their internal network, raise their profile and gain exposure to different areas within the TNT UK business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75118539