Design/Estimating Engineer specialising in Air Conditioning
A Design/Estimating Engineer specialising in Air Conditioning is required to provide Costing and Quotes for Instillation of Air Conditioning systems.This is a predominantly office based role with the opportunity visit clients on site as and when required.
Reporting directly to the Design Manager, your main responsibilities as Design/Estimating Engineerwill include:
- Production of detailed quotations for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, to include site surveys, Designer Risk Assessments, heat load calculations and equipment selection for retail, leisure, commercial and domestic projects, value £5K-£500K throughout the UK.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated and personable, be able to work independently as part of a team and liaise effectively at all levels. Relevant air conditioning experience essential.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
- Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
- Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
Experience and Qualifications
Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (Air Conditioning) Preferred
Candidates will possess a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant.
competent with use of AutoCAD preferred but not essential
Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
- Company car.
- Company contributory Pension Scheme after 12 months service.
- Private health scheme after 12 months service.
- 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days.
This position is based near Birmingham. You will receive a competitive salary plus company benefits.
If you are an experienced Design/Estimating Engineer in Air Conditioning looking for a new opportunity, please apply immediately. This role is permanent and full time.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75098629