An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join a non-for profit organisation based in Warwick on a 6 month contract basis for an immediate start.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £34,000 plus car allowance.
You will report to the Senior HR Advisor. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing effective partnerships with Business Managers to support the delivery of their business plans
- Providing sound, reliable, consistent HR advice over the phone and face to face
- Ensuring the professional delivery of core generalist HR advice
- Supporting in the effective application of Personnel policies and procedures
- Ensuring all casework is effectively managed
- Ensuring all advice and guidance is legal and compliant to relevant Employment Law
- Contributing to Learning and Development
- Up skill all managers in people practices, policies and procedures
- Develop a set of personal change skills to improve personal performance
- Contribute to the attainment of the HR business plan including the implementation of projects
- To support with appeals as requested
- To work alongside occupational health to enable effective management of sickness absence
You must have previous HR generalist experience, be CIPD qualified or working towards, have strong influencing and coaching skills, be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice period.
If interested, please apply. Contact- Mya Sambhi