ACCA / ACA Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
ACCA / ACA Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant
Nuneaton and Leciester
Salary is dependent on experience
Our client a prestigious accountancy firm are recruiting for a ACCA / ACA Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant to join their expanding team on a permanent basis at both their Leicester and Nuneaton offices
Our client is a dynamic and progressive firm of chartered accountants, with offices in the Leicestershire and Warwickshire areas and their accountancy practice goes the extra mile to provide exceptional solutions to their clients.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to work within an enthusiastic team and join a progressive and reputable firm of chartered accountants, with the chance for personal development and career progression, in a challenging and varied position. The successful candidate will be working in a supportive environment where they can build upon their experiences and skills as they will receive constant guidance and training throughout their work. Full study support to help with financial costs of study will also be provided.
The job description below provides details of the key tasks a Semi-Senior Accountant will undertake.
- Working on an assigned portfolio of clients, maintaining close communication and offering a wide range of services to those clients.
- Prepare statutory accounts for partnerships, limited companies and sole traders.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts.
- Computation of Corporation and Personal Tax.
- Involvement in planning, testing and executing audits at clients premises.
- Working closely with clients and providing an outstanding service at all times.
The person specification below provides details of the essential skills the successful Semi-Senior Accountant will have.
- Candidate will preferably be AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified accountant.
- It is essential that candidate has previous relevant experience working within an accountancy firm.
- Obtain experience working within a busy environment and working to strict deadlines.
- Customer service skills, commercial awareness and attention to detail are essential attributes to have, together with the ability to work within a team.
- Be confident, capable and articulate with great organisation and time management skills as well.
- Ability to efficiently use a variety of software packages e.g. Microsoft Office, Iris, Sage and Xero.
- Have a positive, cheerful and friendly "can-do" attitude.
- Must have a flexible approach to work.
This position will suit a hardworking, focused and professional Accountant, who is looking to really progress their career in a commercially focused role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75088537