Recruitment Resourcing Apprentice
WHO ARE WE?
The Discovery ADR Group is a rapidly expanding talent acquisition and talent management organisation. Fundamentally, we make it easier for companies to attract develop and retain exceptional talent within their businesses.
We have grown exponentially from our humble beginnings in graduate recruitment to become well recognised for exceptional results, efficiencies and service delivery both domestically and internationally. We are particularly strong in the food and engineering sectors.
We are actually quite unique in our diversity and the scope of our expertise, recognised for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for companies looking for talent, from interns and graduates through to senior executive positions across the globe.
Over the last 17 years we have built an enviable reputation as a business, clearly defined by the commitment to excellence and the results we deliver. We are a values-driven business, where hard work and integrity is recognised and rewarded. Every single member of the team plays a massively important part in our success.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
This is a role within our recruitment department which will support our brand Discovery Graduates which recruits graduates for various roles for our clients. We are very committed to the training and development of our staff and the opportunity should be seen as the first steps of your career rather than just being an apprenticeship - successful completion of the apprenticeship should lead to a permanent role.
Specifically, this role will include: -
- Answering phones
- Processing applications and uploading CVs to our CRM system
- Screening applications and managing review lists
- Searching CVs against a brief
- Conducting initial screening telephone calls
- Booking in telephone interviews
- Updating spreadsheets and the team information board
- Dealing with candidate enquiries
- Supporting the admin team with client assessment centre preparation
OUR IDEAL PERSON
- Higher Level education (A Level or equivalent)
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and high standards of presentation
- Be engaging and enthusiastic
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with an eye for detail
- IT literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess and use initiative
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise a varied workload
- Be flexible, adaptable, reliable and wholly committed to doing the best job possible
- Possess drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level
- Interest in the recruitment sector
- Live in the Birmingham area or be willing to relocate
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, monthly breakfast meetings, rewards and incentives.
All in all, we are a great company to work with!
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the support that you will need to be successful.