Automotive IMM Technician ( Injection Moulding )
Are you seeking a new rewarding career where you are able to use your skills to best advantage?
Do you long to work for a company where you are treated as an individual not just a number?
If so please read on as we have an amazing unique opportunity for an IMM Technician not to be missed
We have the pleasure of working with a large Tier 1 automotive Interior supplier who are actively seeking a permanent IMM Technician …
Location…Barton Under Needwood / Staffordshire
Salary…£27,000 ( Starting Salary)
To provide operational support to a high volume injection moulding manufacturing facility.
- Conduct mould changes and set up moulding processes to agreed operation settings
- Identifying and correcting process problems
- Conduct first off against standard ensuring part appearance is good and date stamp is evident.
- Identify potential tool change improvements
- IMM Technician Level 3 or relevant experience preferable
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- IMM Knowledge
- Working knowledge of JIT sequence supply
If you are interested and have the relevant skills for this role then we want to hear from you,
Don’t Delay…Apply Today!