We are currently recruiting for the role of Warehouse Operative based in the Washford, Redditch area. You will be working in the distribution centre as part of the team making sure performances are hit and safety processes are followed.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative :
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous warehouse experience, either Order Picking / Goods In / Loading / LLOP / PPT / RF Scanning or Voice Headset use.
- Salary: £7.50 per hour.
- Overtime is paid after 37.5 hours each week at x 1.5
- Working Hours: 06.00 - 14.00 OR 14.00 - 22.00
- Must include working a Sunday
- Rota's are created a week in advance
- Location: WASHFORD, REDDITCH.
- Immediate Starts.
- Long term work for the right candidate
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working as part of a team
- Order picking / packing orders using Voice Headsets
- Goods In / Loading
- Quality checking
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Free onsite car park
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Once perm you will also have access to a variety of Benefits including;
- Staff discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Car hire discounts
- Lift share schemes
- Bike Scheme
- Eye care
- Death in service
- Top retail vouchers and MANY MORE!
If you are interested in the above position please click apply or call on .