Amazing opportunity as a Finance Administrator for a 12 month fixed term contract.
My client is seeking a Finance Administrator to joining the Finance team or the next 12 months.
You will be working as part of the Expenses Team assisting the Travel & Expense Manager with the smooth running of UK travel and expense ledgers.
- Dealing with Travel Accounts, checking and authorising supplier invoices, uploading these to the purchase ledger system and arranging payment.
- Adhering to compliance with VAT and PSA regulations.
- Correct allocation of expenses to budget holders.
- Dealing with company Credit Cards.
- Maintenance of all static data (supplier addresses, payment terms, payroll numbers, email addresses etc.)
- Liaison with suppliers and staff regarding payment or claim queries.
- Reconciliation of vendor records and monthly reconciliations.
- Processing of payment schedules weekly and arranging BACS to suppliers or staff for invoices and expenses which are due for payment, making sure that ledgers reconcile.
- Filing and archiving of all vendor records and invoices.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge essential
- Exposure in dealing with volumes of transaction processing
- 12 month FTC
- Great company
- 9:30am - 5:30pm working hours