Outbound Sales advisor (Telesales)
Our client are a well-regarded company within the Financial Services industry. They offer a fun, competitive and target driven environment. There is an amazing uncapped commission structure in place and top performers can expect to earn around £40k!! In addition to fantastic bonus package our client offer numerous other ad hoc incentives and rewards such as holidays and an annual bonus scheme.
You will not need to have phone based sales experience just the drive and determination to succeed in a target driven environment. Positive attitude, resilience and target focus is a key for this role.
Our client supports leading financial advisers who offer market financial solutions to private clients. Due to expanding business they are looking for ambitious individuals to join their business development & appointment setting team.
This is a B2C telesales role, making outbound calls to members of the public.
Working hours: 13:00 - 20:00 Mon- Thursday 12:00 - 19:00 Friday. 1 Saturday Morning per month.
Sales advisor- The role:
- Performing outbound calls following a pre-made script
- Booking appointments for field sales advisors
- Managing complex customer query’s over the phone
- Inputting confidential data onto the in- house system
- Talking to existing clients to re-confirm the information given
- Building up customer profiles
- Dealing with objection handling
- Learning about the services the company provides, and how to convey this information to customers
- Hitting weekly / monthly targets
Sales advisor- The candidate:
- Must be Target driven and determined to succeed
- Resilient and able to handle objections confidently
- Good verbal communications skills
- Confident, friendly and outgoing
- Possess excellent telephone manner
- Able to work well within a team