EB4715 Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 DOE
Location: Burton Upon Trent
Hours of Work: 40 hrs a week plus overtime
Our Client who is one of the leading companies within the Rail Industry are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to repair and maintain mechanical items from their base in Burton Upon Trent. The Mechanical Fitter must ideally hold a current Mechanical qualification and would ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within the rail industry, but this is non-essential.
The role of Mechanical Fitter role comes with a salary between £21K and £24 and this is dependent on experience. The Mechanical Fitter must be very good at Team Work, be self-reliant and very customer focused.
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To be able to assemble and fit to general assembly drawings
- To be conversant with Standards and Procedures laid down by KBRS and the Department.
- To work to requisite Quality standards as required within the Company Quality Manuals.
- To comply with all Company and Legislative requirements in Environmental Health & Safety practices.
- To maintain the prescribed standard of housekeeping
Experience / Qualifications:
- Mechanical Qualification
- 1 years’ experience within the Rail Industry – Desirable
- Good Communications Skills
- Must be numerate, literate and computer literate.
- Must be able to work manually.
- Willing to work overtime.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75141088