CONTROLS ENGINEER - OFF-HIGHWAY:
I'm looking to recruit a Controls Engineer to join a market leading manufacturer who specialise in control and motion technology. You will be responsible for the controls engineering and development of supporting software for projects within the engineering function of the business.
Banbury, Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Rugby, Nuneaton, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick
- £35k - £40k
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- To be a part of a market leading company
- Private Health
- Fantastic Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance x4
- Stock purchase options
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave (rising to 30 with service) & Statutory Holidays
THE ROLE: As a Controls Engineer you will be required to:
- Ensure effective transition from development to production for Electro-hydraulic systems
- Create and review controls algorithms for hydraulic systems
- Providing the necessary reports and deliverable documentation
- Performing design validation and qualification
- Commissioning and fault finding on vehicle systems at global customers premises
- Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Working collaboratively with Design Engineers, Project Engineers and other staff across the business
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and regional technical sales staff
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Controls Engineer will have:
- Design and development of electro-hydraulic controls systems.
- Create technical solutions that are commercially viable, repeatable, meet quality requirements and promote growth
- Deploy controls engineering solutions through to development
- Liaise with customers to gain understanding of their requirements to allow compliant designs to be developed and any technical issues resolved
- Review engineering documents, understand requirements and provide responses as required
- Liaise with other business areas to ensure effective transition into development / qualification phase of project.
- Fault finding at customers site
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Taher Rahman / 0116 242 3601
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75146464