I have an excellent opportunity for a Security Engineer for a Leading Utilities organisation based in Warwick.
Start Date: asap
Contract Length: Initial 6 Months
Rate: £450 - £485pwd
Pontoon Solutions, on behalf of a leading Large Utilities Company are seeking a Multi Disciplined Security Engineer across Network Security, Cyber Security, Cloud, Controls etc.
This person will provide security direction to the business and project stakeholders to ensure that security is a key focus for all projects and new business initiatives.
- Experience in aligning existing security patterns and services to the business requirements. Leverage these patterns and services to document the design at a conceptual, logical, and physical level.
- Knowledge of security implications of both cloud and private data centre hosted services (i.e. AWS, CSC, etc.).
- Experience of incorporating security controls into the design at each stage of the project development lifecycle process working with service providers.
- This role has a significant impact on defining security requirements and ensuring that all projects meet these requirements, or that exceptions and issues are noted and remediated as appropriate.
- Perform security risk assessments to determine level of security services to include.
- Information Security Qualifications such as CISSP, ISSAP, and SABSA practitioner preferred.
- Security Qualifications such as SANS, CCNA, CCNP.
If you haven't received a response regarding your application within 48hrs, then unfortunately you've been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please forward any enquiries or call on .