Telecommunication Technical Trainer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Telecommunication Technical Trainer to join large organisation based in Redditch. The successful candidate will be required to create, develop and deliver technical telecommunication training courses.
50% of time will be spent teaching onsite and 50% will be spent remote/home office based creating and developing courses and research into various telecommunication fields.
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday - 09.00am - 17.00
- Responsible for conducting technical trainings in a corporate environment
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the latest and developing technologies
- Train Engineers on various details of mobile technology
- Create and deliver tailored courses in accordance with business needs
- Create, manage and deliver training on new technologies, procedures and features to support Engineers
- Maintain a high level of customer service and brand values
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in technical training within the communication field
- Have an in depth knowledge in some or all of the following fields; 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), 4G (LTE), microwave theory and satellite theory
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent administration and presentation skills
- Must be a good motivator, with lot of energy and enthusiasm with a proven ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team
- PC Literate
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position please apply today.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.