Product Specialist - Facial Aesthetics
Product Specialist - Facial Aesthetics - West Mids (Birmingham)
Our client is a multi-speciality health care company focused on developing and commercialising innovative products for eye care, skin care and other specialist markets. They enable people to live life to its greatest potential.
In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
The responsibilities of the Product Specialist are but not limited to:
- Ensure Achievements of sales targets
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with all existing customers
- Prepare quotes, prices and terms through the effective use of the company commercial policy
- Co-ordinate training days and support in the delivery of these
- Support colleagues across the team to ensure overall delivery of Facial Aesthetics Strategy
- The successful applicant will have experience in pharmaceutical facial aesthetics
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Proven track history achieving targets
- Ability to plan and organise workload efficiently
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Apply for this Product Specialist position now via this website or call Jon Newman on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75143853